Terms & Conditions
In these terms and conditions, ´The Seller´ means Magic Cosmetics Ltd and ´The Buyer and/or Customer’ means the purchaser of goods from ´The Seller´ under these terms and conditions.
Magic Cosmetics Ltd is a UK registered company, whose registration number is 11384545 and the registered office is 151 West Green Road, N15 5EA, London, United Kingdom.
Trade Only Sales
Magic Cosmetics Ltd is a wholesaler of the Barber and Hairdresser products and does not sell directly to the general public. All sales on this website are to the Trade and Magic Cosmetics Ltd does not deal with Consumer Sales. All products sold on this website are intended for use by trained barbering, hairdressing or salon professionals who are qualified to use the products being purchased. By placing an order with Magic Cosmetics Ltd you are confirming that you are not a Consumer for the purposes of the Consumer Credit legislation and for the Purposes of Sale of Goods legislation and that you are in business and purchasing the goods for the purpose of that business use by suitably qualified personnel and not for personal use.
Magic Cosmetics Ltd will accept no responsibility will be accepted by The Seller, for trained or untrained personnel without qualified supervision using or misusing equipment supplied by The Seller. It is the business customer’s (The Buyer’s) responsibility to ensure that you or your employer has insurance that covers the use of the products you are buying and using, and we reserve the right to ask you for proof of professional status and refuse the order if we believe you not to be a trade customer.
- All orders are subject to acceptance by Magic Cosmetics Ltd.
- Items selected in the shop will have a default quantity of 1.
- Press the "Add to basket" button to place your order.
- Please review and, if needed, amend your order before proceeding to check out when you have finished selecting all your items. You will be able to see the descriptions, pricing and quantities for each item you have placed in your order before checking out.
- An Order Confirmation email will be sent to The Buyer.
- All times or dates given for Delivery of the Products are given in good faith and do not form part of any Contract.
- Prices and special offers are correct at the time of goods being displayed on the website, but Magic Cosmetics Ltd shall have the right at any time without notice to withdraw any discount from its normal prices and/or to revise prices considering increases in costs.
- All prices are exclusive of VAT and any other duties or taxes that the Customer shall be liable to pay to Magic Cosmetics Ltd.
- It is possible that some of the products in our catalogue may be mispriced. If we have made a mistake and a product's correct price is higher than the price on the website, we may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the product at the correct price or cancel your order. If a product's correct price is lower than our stated price, we will charge the lower amount and send you the product.
- We will verify pricing when processing your order and before we take payment.
- Delivery charges outside mainland UK will be verified when processing your order. If we have made a mistake and the delivery charge is higher than the price quoted on the website, we may contact you before shipping to request whether you want to continue with your purchase at the correct delivery charge or cancel your order.
Special Offers, Promotions and Discount Codes
- All offers are subject to availability.
- All products within clearance are excluded from any further discounts.
- Orders must be over the qualifying amount, excluding VAT and delivery to qualify. Discount codes cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- We reserve the right to cancel or revoke the promotion without notification.
- Free delivery is NOT valid when using discount codes unless stated otherwise.
- Please also note, VAT will always be applied on the delivery.
Payment, Security, and Preventing Online Fraud
- Payment must be made in full prior to dispatch of goods and through the secure website online. All goods remain the property of Magic Cosmetics Ltd until paid for in full.
- We also use PayPal as our secure payment provider.
- Magic Cosmetics Ltd offers a secure and safe website and order transaction for your orders. Our website powered by Shopify and Shopify is certified Level 1 PCI DSS compliant. This compliance extends to all online stores powered by Shopify. All Shopify online stores are automatically PCI compliant (See https://www.shopify.co.uk/security/pci-compliant)
- If you are using a public or shared computer terminal, we strongly recommend that you do not select ‘Save My Credit Card Information’. You should only ever select this if your PC is used only by you.
- Please note, delivery addresses cannot be changed on an order by a customer once payment has been taken. We are unable to change your delivery address on orders paid by PayPal. If you wish to make amendments to your delivery once an order has been made, please speak to a member of our member of Team.
- Please be advised that any order that is flagged in our system as a high-risk transaction will be temporarily held and additional information requested. You will be asked to provide documents as proof of your identity and billing address i.e. utility bills, bank statement, drivers licences, etc. Goods cannot be dispatched until the requested information is received either by fax or by email. You will always be notified by email should your order be flagged up on our system. High-risk transactions may include orders with:
- High order value
- Different billing and shipping address
- Unconfirmed address details in PayPal transaction
- Magic Cosmetics Ltd may change credit or payment terms at any time.
Under the UK Distance Selling Regulations, you have 14 days (from the day you receive your delivery) to cancel the contract for your order with us.
Any goods sent back to us without prior company approval will not be refunded or replaced and any costs we incur for this return will be passed onto the customer. When Magic Cosmetics Ltd agrees to a refund, then the actual cost of the product itself and associated items e.g. will be refunded.
When you return goods:
- The Buyer must return the goods to Magic Cosmetics Ltd.’s premises at the Buyer’s risk and expense;
- You must ensure that the goods are properly and securely packaged and labelled with our address. Magic Cosmetics Ltd reserves the right to refuse to accept such returns if they are not returned in their original packaging in a clean, unused, undamaged and re-saleable condition;
- The Buyer is always responsible for any damage in transit that is due to incorrect or inadequate packaging or the returning item;
- You are responsible for any damage or loss in transit.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Orders cannot be canceled once they have been dispatched. There will be a charge of 5% up to a maximum of £7 for goods returned, to cover re-stocking and credit card fees.
See our Delivery Information page.
Images of goods on our website are for reference only and may differ slightly from the actual goods. We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of the products shown on this Web site. Please note, computer Imaging technology is complex and colours you see will vary from computer to computer.
Please see Magic Cosmetics Ltd Privacy Statement.
The terms and conditions for using this website and the contract are subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Please visit our Contact us page, we welcome all feedback from our customers.