- Information About Us
Lior Ltd is a Limited Company Registered in England under company number 15123145
Registered address: 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT
Data Protection Officer: Ilker Arslanoglu.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Postal address: 85 Great Portland Street, London, England, W1W 7LT
- About the Policy
Lior Ltd is responsible for the personal data that you share with us. When we say, ‘Magic Cosmetics’, ‘Magiccosmetics.co.uk”, “us”, “our” or “we”, this is who we are referring to. Lior Ltd is the “data controller” for the purposes of applicable data protection laws.
Lior Ltd is committed to protecting your personal data and privacy and utilises Shopify to power their website at the highest security standards. All Shopify online stores are automatically PCI compliant (See https://www.shopify.co.uk/security/pci-compliant).
Lior Ltd value your information and business and the information you provide will only be used for the purpose of providing your shopping experience and processing and fulfilling your order. We have had no reports of any customers experiencing fraud as a result of dealing with our company.
Lior Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information and legally obliged to use your information in line with all laws concerning the protection of personal information, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (GDPR).
Any hyperlinks to websites owned and operated by third parties have their own privacy policies, including cookies, and they will govern the use of personal information you submit or are collected by cookies whilst visiting these websites, and we urge you to review them. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the privacy practices of such third-party websites and your use of such websites is at your own risk.
- What personal data will be processed and/or collected?
When you shop on our website, we may collect the following information:
- Your name, type of business and payment details including invoice/delivery address
- Your contact information including email address and phone number. We also ask for your mobile number, which helps us (and courier companies working on our behalf) to contact you if there’s a problem with your order.
- Your demographic information such as postcode, preferences, and interests.
- Details of your visits to our website, your comments, and product reviews.
- Buying habits which help us to recommend items of interest. We’ll only ask for and use your personal data collected for recommending items of interest and to tailor your shopping experience with us.
- To provide the best possible online shopping experience, we collect technical information about your internet connection and browser, including the country and telephone code where your computer is located, the web pages viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms used. Where applicable the IP address used to connect your computer to the internet. We may use analysis software to look at IP addresses and cookies for the purpose of enhancing your user experience. This information will not be used to develop a personal profile of you.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- Your social media username, if you interact with us through those channels, to help us respond to your comments, questions or feedback.
- When you contact us by telephone we may record and monitor calls for security and training purposes, these calls may record personally identifiable information.
- When you are asked to submit details of your credit card Lior Ltd confirms that we will not retain any of these details and they will be used solely for processing that particular transaction.
- How will we process data?
Lior Ltd strongly believe in both minimising the data we collect and limiting its use and purpose to only that;
- for which we have been given permission,
- as necessary to deliver the Services you purchase or interact with, or
- as we might be required or permitted for legal compliance or other lawful purposes.
Magic Cosmetics Ltd will use your personal information for below purposes:
- to deliver the products you have purchased, and improving, updating and enhancing our services;
- service administration purpose;
- Diagnose problems with and identify any security risks, errors, or needed enhancements to the Services;
- Detect and prevent fraud and abuse of our Services and systems;
- Collecting aggregate statistics about the use of the Services;
- Browsing behaviour data is collected and analysed to see how well our website is performing on a variety of electronic devices and internet browsers. We also use this data for remarketing in conjunction with Google, which allows us to display adverts to you on third-party websites after you have visited our website. To opt out of this please visit Google’s ad settings.
- Communicating with you regarding your order and to contact you about any message you have sent using our website;
- to personalise the way Magiccosmetics.co.uk content is presented to you;
- IP addresses are used to identify the location of users, the number of visits from different countries and to block disruptive use;
- to provide you with the most user-friendly navigation experience;
- Sharing with trusted third parties. We may share your personal data with affiliated companies, with third parties with which we have partnered to allow you to integrate their services into our own Services, and with trusted third-party service providers as necessary for them to perform services on our behalf;
- If you have given us your consent when you registered, thenLior Ltd. may also contact you from time to time with details of offers and promotions that we believe may be relevant to you. You can withdraw this consent at any time.
Lior Ltd does not sell, rent or trade any information to third party companies, or divulge details of account holders or any personal details to other companies, institutions or individuals other than for legal purposes or where legally required to do so.
In every email sent from Lior Ltd., there will be an unsubscribe link present, enabling you to opt-out of receiving any further communications.
A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Information supplied by cookies can help us to analyse the profile of our visitors and help us to provide you with better user experience (for example, by remembering what your products you had in your shopping basket on your previous visit). This can be achieved through personalisation of your web pages or analysing user activity to determine what is more popular and what is not.
If you are based outside of the UK.
By using our services or providing your personal data to us, you expressly consent to the processing of your personal data by us or on our behalf. Of course, you still have the right to ask us not to process your data in certain ways, and if you do so, we will respect your wishes.
By dealing with us, you are giving your consent to this overseas use, transfer and disclosure of your personal data outside your country of residence for our ordinary business purposes. This may occur because our information technology storage facilities and servers are located outside your country of residence and could include storage of your personal data on servers in the UK.
We’ll ensure that reasonable steps are taken to prevent third parties outside your country of residence using your personal data in any way that is not set out in this Privacy Notice. We will also make sure we adequately protect the confidentiality and privacy of your personal data.
- What are your rights over your personal data?
You have the right to request:
- Access to the personal data we hold about you, free of charge in most cases.
- The correction of your personal data when incorrect, out of date or incomplete.
- When you withdraw consent or object and we have no legitimate overriding interest, or once the purpose for which we hold the data has come to an end.
- That we stop using your personal data for direct marketing (either through specific channels, or all channels).
- That we stop any consent-based processing of your personal data after you withdraw that consent.
You have the right to request a copy of any information about you that we hold at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. To ask for your information, please contact the Data Protection Officer from the contact details given at the top of this policy notice. If we choose not to action your request, we will explain to you the reasons for our refusal.
- Data Protection Authority in the UK
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA) and believe we maintain your personal data subject to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you may direct questions or complaints to our lead supervisory authority, the UK Information Commissioner’s Office, as noted below:
ICO helpline on 0303 123 1113